I was in a boating accident. Should I call the Coast Guard?

A: Depending upon the location of your accident, the Coast Guard may be the proper law enforcement agency to call. The Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission is another agency that can respond to boating accidents. If you are in a boating accident in Florida waters, without doubt, try and contact a law enforcement agency who can do a preliminary investigation of what went on.

Munch & Munch, P.A. | Experienced and Recognized Maritime Injury Attorneys

Jacob J. Munch | Casey M. Saylor

(813) 254-1557 | 600 South Magnolia Avenue, Suite 325, Tampa, Florida 33606