How will I pay my bills while I am unable to work following a maritime injury?

A: Paying your bills following a maritime injury depends on your status on the water and where you're hurt. If you are seaman working on a vessel and you're hurt, your bills are required to be paid by your employer. If you are a passenger who's hurt on a pleasure vessel or cruise ship, then your own insurance company will be paying your bills while you are getting better.

Munch & Munch, P.A. | Experienced and Recognized Maritime Injury Attorneys

Jacob J. Munch | Casey M. Saylor | (813) 254-1557 | 600 South Magnolia Avenue, Suite 325, Tampa, Florida 33606