What are my rights if I am injured as a result of malpractice by a cruise ship doctor?

A: If you're injured as a result of medical negligence which comes from the cruise ship doctor, you may have a claim against the cruise line depending upon the facts and circumstances of your case. This can be very involved, and you should hire a maritime lawyer that is experienced in this field with these matters to assist you with this potential claim.

Munch & Munch, P.A. | Experienced and Recognized Maritime Injury Attorneys

Jacob J. Munch | Casey M. Saylor

https://munchandmunch.com/ | (813) 254-1557 | 600 South Magnolia Avenue, Suite 325, Tampa, Florida 33606