Do I need an attorney to represent me if I am hurt on a cruise ship or can I try to settle the case on my own?

A: For you to get the best results possible and the fairest compensation for your injury claim, you should hire an experienced maritime attorney as opposed trying to resolve your claim with the cruise line directly.

Munch & Munch, P.A. | Experienced and Recognized Maritime Injury Attorneys

Jacob J. Munch | Casey M. Saylor | (813) 254-1557 | 600 South Magnolia Avenue, Suite 325, Tampa, Florida 33606