Who can file a wrongful death claim?

A: The personal representative of the estate of the deceased is the proper party to bring a wrongful death claim. The personal representative is somebody that has been appointed by the court to help proceed with that claim.

Munch & Munch, P.A. | Experienced and Recognized Maritime Injury Attorneys

Jacob J. Munch | Casey M. Saylor

www.munchandmunch.com | (813) 254-1557 | 600 South Magnolia Avenue, Suite 325, Tampa, Florida 33606