Do I have to follow special rules if I want to sue the government for wrongful death?

A: The answer is yes. Depending upon your status as a maritime worker or as a civilian, there are specific federal statutes which govern being able to make a claim against the government or the state of Florida. You should consult an experienced maritime lawyer to help you with these claims.

Munch & Munch, P.A. | Experienced and Recognized Maritime Injury Attorneys

Jacob J. Munch | Casey M. Saylor | (813) 254-1557 | 600 South Magnolia Avenue, Suite 325, Tampa, Florida 33606