Who can sue in a Florida boating accident case?

A: If you've been injured in a Florida boating accident, you're able to make a claim against the owner or operator of the vessel. Additionally, in the case of a minor who is injured in a boating accident case, the parents of the minor can make a claim. In the case of a fatality from a Florida boating accident, the personal representative of the estate will be able to make a claim.

Munch & Munch, P.A. | Experienced and Recognized Maritime Injury Attorneys

Jacob J. Munch | Casey M. Saylor

(813) 254-1557 | 600 South Magnolia Avenue, Suite 325, Tampa, Florida 33606