Who should I contact if I or a loved one has been injured or killed in a wave runner accident?

A: If you've been hurt or a loved one is killed in a way of an accident, you should contact and experienced maritime attorney who can help you navigate through that claim process. Obviously, law enforcement is the first person that you should contact. That would be the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission. Secondly, another alternative is the U.S. Coast Guard. An experienced maritime attorney can help guide you through this process.

Munch & Munch, P.A. | Experienced and Recognized Maritime Injury Attorneys

Jacob J. Munch | Casey M. Saylor

(813) 254-1557 | 600 South Magnolia Avenue, Suite 325, Tampa, Florida 33606