Who should I contact if I or a loved one has been injured or killed in a jet ski accident?

A: Obviously, law enforcement is the first person that you should contact.  That would be the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission.  Secondly, another alternative is the U. S. Coast Guard.  An experienced maritime attorney can help guide you through this process.

Munch & Munch, P.A. | Experienced and Recognized Maritime Injury Attorneys

Jacob J. Munch | Casey M. Saylor

www.munchandmunch.com | (813) 254-1557 | 600 South Magnolia Avenue, Suite 325, Tampa, Florida 33606