What should I do if I am injured in a jet ski accident?

A: If you're injured in a jet ski accident, the first thing you should do is report to the local law enforcement body that governs that area. That could be the Fish and Wildlife Commission in the state of Florida, could be the United States Coast Guard. The next thing would be seek appropriate medical help. Third, contact an experienced maritime or admiralty attorney who can help guide you through this process.

Munch & Munch, P.A. | Experienced and Recognized Maritime Injury Attorneys

Jacob J. Munch | Casey M. Saylor

www.munchandmunch.com | (813) 254-1557 | 600 South Magnolia Avenue, Suite 325, Tampa, Florida 33606