What should I do if I suffered a maritime injury?

A: If you suffered a maritime injury, you should consult an experienced maritime or admiralty attorney who can assist you and guide you through the claims making and litigation process if necessary.

Munch & Munch, P.A. | Experienced and Recognized Maritime Injury Attorneys

Jacob J. Munch | Casey M. Saylor

https://munchandmunch.com/ | (813) 254-1557 | 600 South Magnolia Avenue, Suite 325, Tampa, Florida 33606