What should I do if an insurance company approached me about my injuries in my Florida boating accident case?

A: The best course of action, in our opinion, would be to consult an experienced maritime or admiralty law attorney who could assist you in evaluating whatever offer is being made and advise you accordingly.

Munch & Munch, P.A. | Experienced and Recognized Maritime Injury Attorneys

Jacob J. Munch | Casey M. Saylor

(813) 254-1557 | 600 South Magnolia Avenue, Suite 325, Tampa, Florida 33606