What are my rights if I am injured on a commercial fishing vessel?

A: If you are hurt or injured on a commercial fishing vessel, you have very specific rights. That includes a right to sue your employer under the Jones Act which is a federal statute or bring a claim for unseaworthiness against the owner or operator of the vessel.

Munch & Munch, P.A. | Experienced and Recognized Maritime Injury Attorneys

Jacob J. Munch | Casey M. Saylor

(813) 254-1557 | 600 South Magnolia Avenue, Suite 325, Tampa, Florida 33606