If I suffer an offshore injury, am I required to see only company doctors?

A: If you have sustained an offshore injury, you are not required to see only company doctors. Consulting with an experienced maritime attorney will enable you to see doctors of your choosing to help you get better.

Munch & Munch, P.A. | Experienced and Recognized Maritime Injury Attorneys

Jacob J. Munch | Casey M. Saylor

www.munchandmunch.com | (813) 254-1557 | 600 South Magnolia Avenue, Suite 325, Tampa, Florida 33606