Who do I notify if I am injured on a cruise ship and who would I sue if I wanted to bring a claim?

A: If you've been injured on a cruise ship, you should notify a crew member, make a claim against services and now they'll have you fill out a passenger injury statement. This injury statement will be in your own handwriting, so remember that it can be used against you in court. If you want to make a claim for your injury, you would file a lawsuit against the cruise line.

Munch & Munch, P.A. | Experienced and Recognized Maritime Injury Attorneys

Jacob J. Munch | Casey M. Saylor

https://munchandmunch.com/ | (813) 254-1557 | 600 South Magnolia Avenue, Suite 325, Tampa, Florida 33606