If a passenger wants to sue a cruise line, where should the lawsuit be brought?

A:  If you've been injured on the cruise line and want to make a claim, there's what is called a Foreign Selection Clause in the passenger ticket. That will require a passenger bringing a claim against the cruise line to do so in a certain city and a certain court. If you contact an experienced maritime law attorney, they will be able to guide you and making a claim in the proper court.

Munch & Munch, P.A. | Experienced and Recognized Maritime Injury Attorneys

Jacob J. Munch | Casey M. Saylor

https://munchandmunch.com/ | (813) 254-1557 | 600 South Magnolia Avenue, Suite 325, Tampa, Florida 33606