What if I do not have medical insurance and am concerned about my medical expenses?

A: Very often an experienced admiralty or maritime lawyer can assist you in obtaining the health care that you require. They can operate under a letter of protection or other different vehicles to get you to see a doctor and get you the care that you need.

Munch & Munch, P.A. | Experienced and Recognized Maritime Injury Attorneys

Jacob J. Munch | Casey M. Saylor

https://munchandmunch.com/ | (813) 254-1557 | 600 South Magnolia Avenue, Suite 325, Tampa, Florida 33606