If I was hurt while on the ship in another country, where should I get an attorney?

A: Generally, it doesn't make a difference where the cruise ship was when you were injured. The important thing to consider when hiring an attorney is where your passenger ticket will require you to bring your lawsuit. Most often the cruise lines require that if you want to make a claim against them, you do so in the state of Florida. If you've been injured on a cruise ship and you intend to make a claim against the cruise line, hiring an experienced maritime attorney in Florida is the best course of action for protecting your rights.

Munch & Munch, P.A. | Experienced and Recognized Maritime Injury Attorneys

Jacob J. Munch | Casey M. Saylor

(813) 254-1557 | 600 South Magnolia Avenue, Suite 325, Tampa, Florida 33606