I have been a victim of sexual assault on a cruise ship. What should I do?

A: The first thing is to contact the local law enforcement agency who has jurisdiction over the port in which you land. Additionally, they will immediately contact the FBI because there are federal laws which protect cruise ship sexual assault passengers. This is most serious and an experienced maritime lawyer can help you navigate this horrible situation.

Munch & Munch, P.A. | Experienced and Recognized Maritime Injury Attorneys

Jacob J. Munch | Casey M. Saylor

www.munchandmunch.com | (813) 254-1557 | 600 South Magnolia Avenue, Suite 325, Tampa, Florida 33606