Can any attorney handle a Florida cruise ship injury case?

A: If you've been injured on a cruise ship, most of the cruise lines require that if you sue them, you do so in Florida. That being said, it's important to hire an attorney who specializes in maritime law and who's also licensed to practice in the state of Florida, so that if your case comes to the point where you want to file a lawsuit, you have a lawyer who is licensed and prepared to do so.

Munch & Munch, P.A. | Experienced and Recognized Maritime Injury Attorneys

Jacob J. Munch | Casey M. Saylor | (813) 254-1557 | 600 South Magnolia Avenue, Suite 325, Tampa, Florida 33606