I have an attorney outside of the state where the cruise ship departed? Can he or she handle my cruise ship injury case?

It depends. The cruise line in its passenger ticket will delineate what court you are required to bring your claim in if you choose to file a lawsuit for your injuries. Your lawyer if he or she is not licensed to practice in that state, can refer the case to an experienced maritime lawyer who is.

Munch & Munch, P.A. | Experienced and Recognized Maritime Injury Attorneys

Jacob J. Munch | Casey M. Saylor

(813) 254-1557 | 600 South Magnolia Avenue, Suite 325, Tampa, Florida 33606